Music on Ford Streetka advert?

Hawklord

Does anyone know who does the music on the new Ford Streetka advert? I think it's caled Fugitive on the run?

thanks

CrispyXUK

A Fantastic Album too

karkus30

Banned
Maxinquaye, class album, get that.

Hawklord, have you had a listen to Monster Magnet ? Theres a bit of the old Hawkwind about them, not the really spacy trippy stuff sadly.

CrispyXUK

maxinquaya definately, then get massive attacks protection to go with it :)

Hawklord

Originally posted by karkus30

Hawklord, have you had a listen to Monster Magnet ? Theres a bit of the old Hawkwind about them, not the really spacy trippy stuff sadly.
Never heard of them tbh I'll check them out:)

It's only recently that I've really started getting into my music again. Might have something to do with the fact that I now have a system that brings out more detail and gives me more enjoyment. It's certainly seems to breath new life back into a lot of my cd's :D
I'm not too fond of the really early hawkwind trippy stuff mainly hall of the mountain grill onwards.
I think Ozric tentacles have a similar sound within some of their stuff too.

which monster magnet album do you recomend first?

karkus30

Banned
I have Monolithic Baby, which is hard rocking stuff, the most weird and wonderfull album is "spine of god".

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Originally posted by karkus30

Yep, class album indeed, well worth getting! but while you're out there, the original of that track also worth checkin out, think it was Public Enemy. If I remeber it's on the - it takes a nation of millions to hold us back album. Unless anyone corrects me:p

karkus30

Banned
You are correct, but of course this was a derivative of Isaac Hayes Hyperbolicsyllabicsequedalymistic :laugh: and you thought you were good :rolleyes: ;)

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
:clap: I commend you!! Even if I had heard of that track (which I have to admit, I haven't :rolleyes: ) There's no way I'd be able to come out with that spelling!!! Don't think I can fit that amount of letters into my spellcheck
;)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom