1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music Mag: X-Ray

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by Nello, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Nello

Nello

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dunno if this mag is nationally distributed, as it is linked to XFM here in Laaaandaaaan Taaaan, but I know you can subscribe over the web at XFM website (www.xfm.co.uk). If you're in the vicinity of the Big Smoke you should be able to pick up a copy from most newagents.

It's basically a plug for the radio station, but covers the same variety of music that they playlist (which you'll have your own views on if you've listened). Anyway, it's defo one that I'll get every month from now on (just gone monthly), even if it is just for the free CD with every issue.

I suppose it is much like NME, but so far doesn't have the huge ego that NME reviewers seem to have.

Despite my planning to write a great review of the mag and recommend it to all of you, I don't appear to have even sold it to myself :( (tho' I'd still buy it just out of curiosity!)

Still, you've all got eyes and ears, check it out for yourselves...........