• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Music Jukebox on the Pioneer 530R and 545HX - Any difference? - please help

supo

Standard Member
I have waited for the Pioneer 545HX mainly for the music storage function. I was hoping it will be better than that on the 530R which I have. Is there any improvement at all on the 545HX especially with navigation , searching, etc.
This is going to make the buying decision for me if someone can help
Supee

E

endriko

I have waited for the Pioneer 545HX mainly for the music storage function. I was hoping it will be better than that on the 530R which I have. Is there any improvement at all on the 545HX especially with navigation , searching, etc.
This is going to make the buying decision for me if someone can help
Supee

I have not used 530, but use frequently 545's jukebox. The annoying things for me are:

* No sorting by artist's name
* Can't create folders to organise music collection
* No random play mode
* Does not display the track's name currently playing

Hope that helps. Also have a look at Sony 1065's jukebox functionality - it might be better.

supo

Standard Member
Thanks for the reply. It seems they have not improved it at all over the 530, inspite of the boast about the new 'entertainment engine'. I waited so long for nothing really. What a disappointment. I have even sold my 530 !

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom