Music in Battlefield Vietnam

monkeyleader

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just had an awsome session on BFV this evening and really enjoyed the tunes .. I've found them (I think) and they are all .bik files - any chance of converting these into an mp3 file as Id love to make an album of them ?

Nige

I was wondering and searching for an album with all those tunes.. love the game as well :)

MAtt

Any solution to this yet? Played for 5 hours non-stop yesterday and the music leading into the map really add's to the atmosphere.
Could always buy the Forrest Gump soundtrack i suppose and play that in the back ground.

General Panic

You could convert them to wav and then use some other tool for wav->mp3 conversion. For converting .bik files to wav, use Rad Video Tools, download from http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm

Which files did you find in BFV? BFV\Mods\BfVietnam\Music? Beacuse I don't think those are radio music files, but intro music which plays when particular stages are loading (missing that wagner "walkyre" music from Apocalypse, when they do chopper raid :D ). I couldn't find radio files...:(

Joki

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom