• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Music fans back legal downloads

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
Nearly three quarters of online music pirates would be be put off by warnings from their internet provider, suggests a survey.
More...

Perhaps if the industry wasn't still giving us messages such as "This content is not available in your country" on web-exclusive content, then we wouldn't have any reason to consider alternative means.

Steven

Senior Moderator
Warnings from an ISP go further in that it is inferred your actual internet access is at risk, and as you personally have been warned, then civil action is also possible

I am taking an Intellectual Property module in my final year. Actually the lecture is in an hour so I need to get moving :rotfl: 10 minutes into the first lecture I have ascertained that we are all bastards for downloading and will say anything to legitimise what we firmly know to be a wrong. Cannot argue with that

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom