1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music DVD, Not Movie!

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Bada Bing, Sep 8, 2000.

1. Bada Bing

Bada Bing

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I'll buy it this weekend, I've been waiting for this idea for a long time! The video in perfect 625 line clarity, and the DD audio blasting my subwoofer big style. Great!

------------------
    "Sh*t! I don't belive it! You... You burnt da f*ckin money!"
    Not at all against Robbie Williams (Glasgow) Ltd or companies with a similar name

2. slamakn

slamakn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anybody seen the Madonna 'Music' DVD single? I saw it in HMV yesterday and was selling for £6.99. A lot of money for just 2 tracks and it is rated as Region 5. Is this the first ever DVD music single or has anybody else seen them from other artists? Not sure if it will catch on, but then CD singles took over from 7" vinyls didn't they?!!
    [​IMG]

------------------
    NPS

3. Glyn

Glyn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its only in stereo, no other!

I would buy it but why? No DD, or DTS (which on a small presentation feature as a music video could be included), WS or anything!

Better buy the single, at least you can play it in the car!

Glyn

------------------
    No mother, You HAVE to watch it this loud, it is a waste of money otherwise.

"I want to tell you a secret, I EAT dead people!"

4. Bada Bing

Bada Bing

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Loks like this is going to be a regular thing. Robbiw Williams has just released his new single on DVD video too.
    It's not due out till Monday, and there's still arguments as to whether it should be re-issued as an 18 certificate bfore that.

------------------
    "Sh*t! I don't belive it! You... You burnt da f*ckin money!"
    Not at all against Robbie Williams (Glasgow) Ltd or companies with a similar name