1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music DVD at £9.00

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by Ian J, May 17, 2002.

1. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    Ezydvd are selling an interesting range of music dvd's at A$21.00 each which by my calculations is about £9.00..

The list includes something for most people (apart from the rappers) and is at http://www.ezydvd.com.au/warner235.zml

2. Chip

Chip

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Ian, what a shame as I only like garage and house music.

My dad plays a lot of Des O'conner in his garage and mum likes The Carpenters indoors :eek:

Chip

3. infomatique

infomatique

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I buy from ezydvd on a regular basis and am very happy with their service. However, caution is advised when considering low cost or special offer "MUSIC DVDs". THere is a reason for the low price .... many are at all good value with very poor recordings of live performances interlaced with uninteresting interviews.

4. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    I have previously bought Steely Dan's Ajah which turned out to be uninteresting interviews interlaced with brief live performances and was the first and only DVD that I have thrown away.

This time I read the synopsis first before ordering.