1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MUSIC CD's Recorded in DTS or 5.1 DD

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by sofaboy, Apr 8, 2002.

1. sofaboy

sofaboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello you,

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Music CD recorded in DTS or 5.1 DOLBY DIGITAL?

I live near London and travel a lot with my work, but I would like to know of any shops that sell them rather than a website .... Im just funny like that...:eek:

I hear the Sting disc is outstanding (never thought i'd ever write that about sting :confused: )

Anyone knows where or has a disc and can tell me if its as good as people make out....cheers big ears

Gaz:cool:

2. MarkB

MarkB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    I've only seen them on websites and I've ordered a couple. I've used DC-DVD. I tried ordering them from my local record shop and they could not get them.
    Be warned though that some discs take a long while to arrive – weeks in some cases.
    Note also that allot of DVD-Audio discs contain a dts or DD 5.1 track as well as the high res track.
    mark

3. Jase

Jase

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +856