Murdered: Soul Suspect Xbox One Review & Comments

Ooh, burn. This has dropped to under a tenner on PC and I was tempted to pick it up...not anymore! :)

Pity, it was one I was almost looking forward to. I like a bit of a whodunnit? and the noir look of it all had me intrigued.

Ooh, burn. This has dropped to under a tenner on PC and I was tempted to pick it up...not anymore! :)

NO!...just no!

Pity, it was one I was almost looking forward to. I like a bit of a whodunnit? and the noir look of it all had me intrigued.

Seriously read the plot on Wikipedia, you'll be glad you did, as I think the ending is a bit of a cop out TBH

Seriously read the plot on Wikipedia, you'll be glad you did, as I think the ending is a bit of a cop out TBH

See, that's the sort of thing that kinda makes me want to play it, just to find out if it's that bad.

Edit: I caved and read it. Glad I did.

Have it but havent played it yet.

Slowly pushing through it....slowly

Worth renting to waste away an afternoon/evening. The story is pretty decent and well paced and it is intriguing with how it all plays out in the end.

With some tweaks and improvements, it could have been a solid game. A shame as the developers are now closed down (and clearly they were going through problems over the last few months).

I think it's a decent game. Defo bargain bin material though.

Whilst this is bargain bin material without question, the story and setting are very interesting its just such a shame that the game has no reward and is so easy! There's no penalty for getting a few clues wrong nor is there reason to collect the extra story items scattered about as you feel no attachment to them. Shame as the whole witch trial and ghostly theme were quite well done and that's about it, rest of it was a shambles really...

I'm quite shocked to see such negative comments.
I'm really enjoying this game.
The story isn't too bad, and general game play is very enjoyable.
Even the collectables aren't a complete pain to find.
All of the ones I've found so far, I've found without a guide. And I'm at over 150 now.

I'm quite shocked to see such negative comments.
I'm really enjoying this game.
The story isn't too bad, and general game play is very enjoyable.
Even the collectables aren't a complete pain to find.
All of the ones I've found so far, I've found without a guide. And I'm at over 150 now.
I think it just shows one man's rubbish is another man's treasure.

It's why reviews won't really sway a purchase for me. If i like the look of something then I'll get it. Regardless of scores or people's opinions. That's not to say I don't always take opinions on board though.

I'm the same.
I've only rented it, but I'm glad I took the time.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom