1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multizonedvd.com - reliable?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by David Burns, Oct 21, 2004.

1. David Burns

David Burns

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone any experience of buying from multizonedvd.com

Just want to make sure they're reliable and not some cowboy outfit! :)

2. Will_Marsh

Will_Marsh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a DVD player from them at the end of march which developed a fault after about a 2 months of use. It took MZDVD 4 weeks to repair the DVD player and a further 1.5 weeks to send the remote, power lead and manual back that they forgot to return. It took a lot of chasing for them to update me on the progress of the repair and the stated delivery dates were not honoured. The DVD player has now developed the same fault again after playing 4-5 discs (It was left boxed for a couple of months as I was using another player) and I am left with the prospect of returning (which costs £20) it for them to attempt repairs again! I am a long way from happy with the service but the above experience is just mine and they may be ok.

3. JohnW14

JohnW14

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Again I ordered a DVD Recorder from them. I was very happy with the delivery - in fact it came a day sooner than they said it would (and as it was delivered to work it was no problem).

However again the Recorder developed a fault and I was without it for about 6 weeks. They promised a replacement which took nearly two weeks longer than originally stated.

Other than a dodgy sense of timing, I've been quite happy with them.