multizonedvd.co.uk

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by The Dog, Nov 25, 2001.

1. The Dog

The Dog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello again...

Has anyone had dealings with multizonedvd? Their website seems good and their prices better than most. Opinions invited and received with thanks...

Cheers

2. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +829
    it depends what you want.

do you want to buy a modded player???

or do you want them to mod yours??

if the latter is the case i would try here as they pick up the unit from you and return it next day , using city link, at very reasonable prices, well it is on my model, pioneer 737.

unless anyone knows anywhere cheaper, i would rather just send the PCB in rather than the whole unit, any ideas ?

3. bduguid

bduguid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a modded Sony DVD player from them very recently, and it was delivered fuss-free very rapidly. I've only tried PAL/Region 2 discs in it so far, though.

Unfortunately, it's the DVP-NS 900 model, with problems reported elsewhere in this forum, so if mine starts playing up I guess I'll soon be testing out Multizone's after-sales support!

4. jmacc

jmacc
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13,526
    i just had a dealing with them and it went VERY sour.
    i called to order a amp on saturday and the guy told me that it would go out first thing on monday morning as i was in a hurry.
    i called back momday for the tracking number only to be told it did not go out and would go out in a few days , he also told me that my card would not be charged untill it went out..so to day tuesday i have a look at my online account to see its been charged so i call and comfirm it has been sent and to get my tracking number.
    he replied it hasnt been sent out and i dont know when it will be. so i tried to tell him he said my card wouldnt be charged untill the amp left him .. his words were " we wont take your maney untill the order has been despatched its the least we can do, i dont want to sit on your money) he raised his voice butting in and then said order cancelled goodbye...
    great service that...
    so i ordered from somewhere else hifi4less and let me tell you the guy was realy helpfull.

thanks