Question Multizone Pioneer AV receiver playfi zones?

neilre

Novice Member
Hi another question on the VSX-LX303. In the play-fi or Flare connect apps can you control all 3 zones and play the same or different music in each one?

Thanks

MrTommy

Novice Member
Hi another question on the VSX-LX303. In the play-fi or Flare connect apps can you control all 3 zones and play the same or different music in each one?

Thanks
If you download the owner's manual (which you have to do even if you BUY the 303) it will spell out all this stuff. Kind of a PITA, but it's how business is done today, I guess.

Dunners

I applaud companies for not providing printed manuals - we simply don't need to print as much as we do, then ship them half way around when the manuals can simply be downloaded for free.

I would AVOID the PlayFi functionality all together... it's a dog.
Try playing with the FlareConnect software and report back.

MrTommy

Novice Member
I applaud companies for not providing printed manuals - we simply don't need to print as much as we do, then ship them half way around when the manuals can simply be downloaded for free.

I would AVOID the PlayFi functionality all together... it's a dog.
Try playing with the FlareConnect software and report back.
I agree to some extent, but believe it or not, not everyone is 'connected' to the web. Many older folks, who still want a nice stereo receiver, don't own a computer. Then what?

Dunners

Well... if they're not connected to the web, then they will be picking up their 2-channel receivers from a local retailer who should be happy to print out the manual for them.
It all makes sense to me.

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom