1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MultiregionMagic.co.uk?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by pointon, Dec 8, 2001.

1. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    What can anyone tell me about this store? From what I can gather the machines they sell are modded, right? Anyone know how good these mods are? Any problems with RCE?

2. Glenn Keen

Glenn Keen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought my SONY 860D from them. Their service was good , the MOD works great, plays RCE no problem!

There was a problem with my SONY 860D (a whole batch of them were faulty!). They took my player back and changed it twice until I got a fully working one. They arranged for it to be picked up and payed all the transport costs.

So I would recommend them. The problems with my player are well known and SONY's fault. It also showed to me how good their customer service is.

Glenn Keen.

3. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I'm very much obliged to agree with you. Went ahead and ordered the Samsung M105 as a Xmas present for my parents. Ordered Friday, arrived today, on Monday morning. Brilliant. Tested the machine. Works great, even with RCE discs. Very impressed, with both product and service.

I think I know where I'm getting my next player from.