multiregion player

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by cerouax, Sep 7, 2002.

1. cerouax

cerouax

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hi, I've just had confirmation of JL having stock of my pw9617 tv, and I'm now looking for a dvd player.
    I quite like the look of the Q50, can this be easily hacked for multiregion (UK version of the player)? Sorry if this has been covered before, but I have tried searching.
    Only a week to widescreen bliss...:D

Has anyone got any other recomendations on a standalone multiregion player for around or less than £300?
    Cheers

2. Delorian

Delorian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm just going to mention the Tosh 220e cause some other ppl are going to soon and I thought I'd be first. Look it up for yourself, you shouldn't be able to find a bad review. I'm buying one soon.

3. cerouax

cerouax

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Thanks for the reply. How do you make the 220e multiregion? Is it a remote hack or instore modification?
    Cheers.

4. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The 220e isn't remote hackable, you need to purchase one which is already multi region modified. I bought mine from Richer Sounds in Birmingham for £134.95, multi region and I am well pleased with it so far.

AJ