Multiple User Laptops to a Single Display

ldpost123

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello to all.

I have been looking for something (hardware/software) that will allow 6 users to "port" their display out to a 70" LED in a common area. The scenario would be this:

On occasion, we may need to show something we are working on to the group. What would be ideal is that via a series of "key strokes", you could send your desktop to the larger monitor for the group to view. That would be outstanding, but I have searched today to no avail.

Attached is a simple diagram that illustrates the workspace, and the location of the LED screen. The farthest distance from the screen would be about 15'.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• Office Layout 1.jpg
    Office Layout 1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 151
After much heart ache, I found a solution.

I found the InFocus LiteShow III network adapter. It's only VGA, but I'll output to a projector, and I have an entire wall to act as a screen. It can "queue" up 20 or so users, and display 1 to 4 users at once.

Thanks for that and welcome to AVForums!

if you only ever want to show one image on screen at a time, a switcher will do that job. They range from 2,4,8 etc inputs and come in all types of inputs/outputs vga,dvi,hdmi. can get some dirt cheap these days also.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom