1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple TV ariel connections

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by Gary Mac, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Gary Mac

Gary Mac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, newbie here with a problem I can't get my head around.
    My dad has a TV, SKY, and Video in his lounge with 2 portables in bedrooms, he wants to connect. He has an ariel running from the two portables to the main TV. He can get the main TV and one portable working okay but he can't get the third portable to get a picture. They were all working before he tried to use a freeview box instead of the SKY. He put the SKY back and he can't work out where all the ariels go. He doesn't need all TV's to get SKY but just wants terrestrial TV on the two portables and I know he uses a splitter for one of the connections but for the life of me I can't work out where all the ariel cabling gets connected.
    Can anyone help?

Gary Mac

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    tis easy enough with the right know how......do you have a splitter/amplifier? and do you have a sky eye to control sky remotely?

3. Gary Mac

Gary Mac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The only splitter I have is a two way splitter which I know was used but again I'm not sure exactly where it was put.

Gary