• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Multiplayer fun (5) - Madden

How much fun you having on Madden in multiplayer?

• 1: No fun.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 2: It's ok but nowt special

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3: Good crack but doesn't last

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 4: Quality action.

• 5: It doesn't get much better.

• Total voters

Dan Mac

Standard Member
Finally gonna stick Madden in there because it's got some quirky multiplayer games which folk may be loving.

Hope people don't see this as clogging the Games board up. Might prove useful for some people who want to buy a game specifically for multiplayer fun but can't decide which one.

Dan Mac

Standard Member
How does the remote work with this ?

I take it you dont have to throw anything about!!! :(

The passing is done by pressing a direction on the d-pad and "throwing" the remote (obviously without letting go!). The receiver flashes as open with an icon underneath showing which direction on the d-pad (or button) to press to throw to that player. Only had a brief go on practice mode myself but it looks straightforward enough.:smashin:

Dan Mac

Standard Member
Are you doing a dissertation or something?

If Monkeyball gets a poor score compared to the others, then if Santa leaves it for me on Christmas Day it's staying sealed and getting swapped. Market research of a sort. Probably went about it wrong though. You got Monkeyball? Is the multiplayer any good compared to Sports or Rayman?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom