multifuntion wallplates...

kevshed

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Does anyone do a domestic wallplate than is modularised to the installed can choose what sockets are available without creating wall acne?

For example Im moving into a new house which needs a full rewire. I want to use this as an opportunity to get as much wireing in as possible. In the living room, near my AV i may want....

2-4 F-connectors for Sat
2- Coax for Terrestrial/FM
4-6 x RJ45 cat5e
1x RJ11

but i'd like them all on one wall plate....

Any advice appreciated.
thx

Kevshed,
Have a look at MK Electrics Logic Plus range. The produce a modular data & telcoms snaps in for a whole host of different sized face plates, ranging from two sockets up to 12.

It should all be available from any good electrical retailer. I have just ordered my stuff from WF Electrical (Wholesale). Its not cheep, but the quality is great.

For a rough to cost this is what I ordered 2x(4 socket face plates), 4 F-type sockets, 2 BT Secondary, 2x RJ11, 2xRJ45 and 2xDry lining box and this came to £98.00 inc vat.

CPC do loads of this sort of thing.

exactly the sort of things.. thanks for the posts guys... should have thought of that myself !

Cheers,
Kev

have been searching for these myself thanks guys

Have a look at MK Electrics Logic Plus range. The produce a modular data & telcoms snaps in for a whole host of different sized face plates, ranging from two sockets up to 12.

pemberto do you have a link to these would like to see them before deciding

cheers:)

Brendan,

Here you go. This link should work, http://www.mkelectric.co.uk/PDF/range/Logic Plus.pdf

If it does not work, go to the MK Electric website and search for Logic Plus. I have just put some of this in for my Sky+ box and the quality is great, but then it should be as it not cheap, each F-Type adapter was about £8.

I am now just waiting for the BT secondary adapters and Rj45/Rj11 to be delivered and I will install about 12 modules in total. I ordered mine from WF Electric, a big electrical wholesaler.
Need anymore info, PM me.
Paul

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom