Novice Member
Hi:
i have question:
i thought that multi-switch need four inputs
1. vertical high frequency
2. horizontal high frequency
3. vertical low frequency
4. horizontal low frequency

but i see multi_swith( 2*4) has only two inputs by using dual LNB, one input for horizontal(18v) and the other for vertical(14v)!
how that could happen?
how this multiswich deal with the high and low frequency bands(by 22 khz signal)?

Ideal For Homes With A Dual-lnb Satellite System And Outdoor Antenna 2x2x4 Multiswitch Scr Prezzo - Buy Multiswitch Scr Prezzo,2x2x4 Multiswitch Scr Prezzo,Satellite Tv Multiswitch 2x2x4 Product on Alibaba.com

It is not intended for the European market and is only suitable for use with satellites that have a narrow frequency band output. Multiswitches are not limited to 4/5 inputs - they can have 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 13, 16 and 17 inputs - for 1, 2, 3 or 4 satellites with or without an additional terrestrial aerial input . Back in early analogue days in Europe most satellite used only the low frequency band and in those days Global made similar multiswitches ( I still have two "Mini magics" which I used for multiroom and with 22kHz switches multisatellite - 19.2 and 13E). I believe such switches could still be used in North America and several Far East countries or for any package which uses only high or low frequency bands. Satellite broadcasts can vary wildly throughout the world.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom