• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Multi zone remote Electric heating system info needed.

onelife2000

Can anyone recommend good electric wall radiators

I need to replace all the ones in my flat - all 1960's Dimplex ones. They work fine but the control units are dirty and old and I am selling my flat.

Central heating is not really a possibility as it's all solid concrete floor and cavity walls construction and would mean pipes showing or major upheaval.

Underfloor is not possible either - I have very nice solid teak floors.

Also to be honest. We had foam insulation in the walls in november and since then I have hardly had the heating on even in this weather.

Ideally i want RF or Mains wired controlled system. I have found these.

The RF seems simpler but more expensive - The Mains seems to require separate enormous mains filters.

Electric radiators and Electric central heating supplier in Bradford, Leeds & Yorkshire Effective Energy Systems.

Electric Radiator & Radiators, Electric Towel Radiators and Electric Radiant Panel Heaters from Ducasa

INSTALLED HEATING

just as added info this is for a 2 bed flat - 2 large 1.5kw - 1 1kw and 2-750w currently and they are fine.

Ideally not much more than £1k

Many thanks in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom