Multi-Vitamin Drink Mix Recommendations

eireann10

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all

i thinking of starting to take a Multi-vitamin Drink mix every morning

Does anyone take on they would recommend?

Thanks

As far as I'm aware, there's no scientific evidence that multi-vitamin tablets are even effective, I can't imagine drinks being any better. Sorry, can't help with that one.

As far as I'm aware, there's no scientific evidence that multi-vitamin tablets are even effective, I can't imagine drinks being any better. Sorry, can't help with that one.

Thats interesting, never really looked into them at all. so dont know an awful lot about them.

How come they are so popular, a lot of people recommend taking a multi-vitamin tablet, i just think i would prefer to take a drink.

It's called Marketing :) If you have a healthy diet and don't have a relevant medical condition they will most likely be of no benefit whatsoever.

I don't really have that great if a diet.

It's people I know who recommend them,in particular a close friend who is a pharmaceutical rep in the US, not the marketing aspect.

I'm must say I'm surprised at the response, years ago when I was training nearly every night I took a vitamin drink, mainly vit c I think, I thought it was really good and helped with my fatigue.

Does anyone on here take multi-vitamin tablets or drink.

I have multi vitamins in the morning and before bed, along with glucosamine and omega3 tablets. My diet is well sorted too, it's just an added extra.

I was eating mostly ready meals and tried standard vitamin tablets which helped at the time.
Never been much of a cook but making an effort and feeling better - even I can make a good chilli!
Vitamin supplements are a substitute for a decent diet. Cooking also works out cheaper.

I don't really have that great if a diet.

It's people I know who recommend them,in particular a close friend who is a pharmaceutical rep in the US, not the marketing aspect.

I'm must say I'm surprised at the response, years ago when I was training nearly every night I took a vitamin drink, mainly vit c I think, I thought it was really good and helped with my fatigue.

Does anyone on here take multi-vitamin tablets or drink.

you're better off drinking a pint of full fat milk

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom