Multi screen gaming set-up in progress

Naaktgeboren

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Decided to go back to a desktop set up as I am getting tired of gaming on my HTPC, FPS games for example are near impossible using the keyboard on my lap and mouse on the armchair:rotfl:

I am considering going for the G19s as it seems to have so many functions, does anyone else own one, would be interested to hear of any opinions. :)

Yes got one in the cupboard with a broken power supply. Screen is a novelty in all honesty as most games don't support it. I ended up just using it to show MSI Afterburner info.

Its well built and software is decent but personally I couldn't have another membrane keyboard after having mechanical.

Yes got one in the cupboard with a broken power supply. Screen is a novelty in all honesty as most games don't support it. I ended up just using it to show MSI Afterburner info.

Its well built and software is decent but personally I couldn't have another membrane keyboard after having mechanical.

Dave, are you referring to the G195 or the S edition which I believe has only just being released?

Sorry I was on about the original G19 didn't see an S edition, not sure what the difference is though.

Had a G15, like Dave says, the screens end up being a bit of a novelty and displayed stuff like CPU temp, disk space, IP address, Itunes track etc for me.
Keyboard was well made enough and all the macro buttons I used to find handy for playing WoW.

Had a G15, like Dave says, the screens end up being a bit of a novelty and displayed stuff like CPU temp, disk space, IP address, Itunes track etc for me.
Keyboard was well made enough and all the macro buttons I used to find handy for playing WoW.

I've got the G15 too and it's still going strong. Best keyboard I've ever owned. The screen is not really practical when gaming for those games that do support it. I feel it does not add much as you are looking at the screen rather than the keyboard when gaming. I do find the clock and the CPU and RAM usage really useful though. Core Temp supports it too which is dead handy when stress testing.

Well, I have 3 keyboards arriving tomorrow

Gigabyte Osmium Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G19s Gaming Keyboard

2 will be kept as my son also has a gaming rig, the other will be sold on once I have had a good play with them all. The Osmium is a mechanical keyboard and although it looks pig ugly, it reviews rather favourably.

I too used to have a G15, don't rate it (it's decent...ish). After moving onto my Filco mechanical recently, there's just no going back to membrane, especially at the price of a G19.

G510s and G19s arrived yesterday, refused delivery on the Osmium as the box was crushed severely :thumbsdow

Not had a chance to try them out yet, still researching screen and gfx card options.

Does anyone who has a dual monitor set-up regret not going triple screen?? Any real benefits to 3 screens?? Not really clued up on multi screen set-ups although I imagine I am going to need a beefy gfx card?

If you haven't yet bought a keyboard I can recommend the ducky shine 2. I have it with brown mx switches and green LEDs. An excellent keyboard.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom