Multi region Sony HXD910 ,from where?

S

smallmanongn

Anyone know of any good suppliers of the above?
Looked through the list of advertisers and some offer it but not multi region.
Thanks.

Thanks for that,ordered one :thumbsup:
I have a GX3 at the moment and I have to say I like Sony stuff so if it costs a little bit extra than others so be it!

Hey smallmanongn !!! Now that's what I've been wanting to hear !!!

Most people have 150 quid to spend, want HDMI, Divx, Multi-region, 500GB hard disk and a testicular massage thrown in! You have restored my faith!!

BigBadFun said:
Most people have 150 quid to spend, want HDMI, Divx, Multi-region, 500GB hard disk and a testicular massage thrown in!

And where can I get this deal!! :devil:

Hey StinkyPete,

Well, there's a little place I know in Soho that can help you with the last bit... :eek:

I know this is an old post but has anyone got a multi region version of this from anywhere yet?
Had mine on order from LEC for nearly three weeks now and every time I phone all I get is a "we are getting them in this week you should have it by the end of the week"
I am starting to get a bit fed-up as everytime I go to the website all that happens is the expected date goes up another week,from week beginning 17/10/05 when I first ordered it to 24/10/05 then the 31/10/05 now it says 7-10-05

I finally got mine from LEC last Friday - it was orderered on 30/9. Hopefully you'll receive yours soon.

Steve

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom