1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi region hack for Panasonic LV75

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by explicitlyrics, Apr 17, 2005.

1. explicitlyrics

explicitlyrics

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I cant find this on the net with a quick google search. Has anybody got any recommended sites which may contain the codes to unlock the dvd-lv75-w. It is my mates players but he is not very technology literate so thats all I can tell you.

Thanks

2. Malky1903

Malky1903

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +64
    AFAIK, this player can only be made multi-region by way of a mod disc. Will set you back in the region of £20. Unless you can find one for free of course.

3. juan9999

juan9999

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone have a hack/firmware for the panasonic lv75?

I purchased one from techtronics, and their firmware no longer works...

4. Cheesemeister

Cheesemeister

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have an LV75 with a mod installed by Techtronics at the time of purchase (about 1999). I'd forgotten how to use the mod and had not bought any DVD's other than region 2 until 2007.
    Knowing I'd had the mod done I bought some region 1 DVD's whilst in the US this year only to find they wouldn't play.
    I did some research and some experimenting resulting in the information I posted here:
    http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks/panasonic-lv75/234
    Works just fine for me so far. I haven't had time to watch many of my DVD's since rediscovering the hack, which you might want to take into account.