Multi Region DVD player for £150

R

RichGC

Hey everyone, after having consytant troubles with my Hitachi HTS I have decided to get a different player.
I want to spend £150 preferably max is £165. It has to be multi region out of the box OR multi region by remote hack, playe CD-R/ CD-RW and preferably DVD-R. One main thing is I am not able to order online, I would like to stress this very much. So it will have to be from High Street shop e.g Dixons I was looking at the Samsung S224 which is multi region by Remote hack. I am very interested in the Pioneer DV-350 but found there is no remote hack for this. Please help :)

kevb

Try Richer Sounds if you have one nearby as most of there machines are multi region already, and they always have a number of different makes available. Or go for a machine that can be made multi region via a hand set hack from Currys or DiXheads or the like. Normaly samsung machines and some Philips and LG player.

R

RichGC

heh a lot of u are gonna laugh at me but I have decided on a Alba 108 from Argos, it seems to have a lot of good feedback and is multi region out of the box....so....

C

Choddo

:lol:

Well you did ask.

I went for the Pioneer 454 as recommended above, from Techtronics. Took 3 days to arrive. £170. Who needs shops?

Great player.

S

steveoc

I brought a denon 800 from superfi smallbrook queensway birmingham but have stores nationwide. Multy region plays svcd vcd cdr cw in fact all bar mp3

The latest video from AVForums

Toy Stories - Turning Toys into Blockbuster Movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom