1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi-connect for Archos 202

Discussion in 'Portable Disc & Media Players & Recorders' started by kokoshka, Oct 8, 2005.

1. kokoshka

kokoshka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Having thought hard and long about which player to buy, and having worn the patience of many forebearing forum users dangerously thin in the process, I'm pretty convinced that I'll end up with the Gmini 202. Browsing through the official Archos accessory website, I noticed a multi-connect adapter for the 202 which "plugs into your device's multi-connect jack/ allows you to record from an audio source directly into MP3." Does this mean that I could plug in my old MD player, or a CD player, or even my old Dunlop Systemdek? And anyone who owns this player, is it metal or metal-coloured plastic?

2. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Gmini 200 felt like solid aluminium to me ...

3. reevesy

reevesy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,185
    not sure?
    the front of the player feels ally but the back feels a bit plasticky to tap but no complaints about the build quality the whole thing feels solid enough.
    regarding connections i got a ixos headphone jack to left and right stereo cable for a tenner and plugged into my amp with decent enough results.
    if you want something different from the crowd and fancy using it through a hi fi then i've got no problem reccomending one....incendently got mine from amazon for £148 incl p & p,had to wait 2 weeks but it was the cheapest all incl. price i could find and a lot of places seem to be out of stock.