1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi CD Changers....

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by Crocodile, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Crocodile

Crocodile
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,474
    Anyone have any experience of the Sony CDPCX450 or any other high capacity changers? Research so far seems to suggest that although very convenient the sound quality isn't all that.

2. Reano

Reano

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    I have a Pioneer 727 301 DVD player and CD play back on that is not bad and thats a DVD player!!

3. graham.myers

graham.myers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the Sony CX850D (200 disc autochanger), excellent box, although I've now upgraded to a denon 3800 for component out.

the interface is naff, but I programmed the pronto up to dial the film no but that soon got out of date. I used a spread sheet with the id no and just used a dial on the front to dial up the correct disc.

obviuosly flippers are a pain, or two films on one disc but they are few and far between thankfullty.

the cx860 has 300 discs and has component out but that wasn't available when I bought mine. I wouldn't have gone to the denon if I'd had one of those.