Multi-buy AUDIOPHONICS Trigger 12V 230V Slave Power Supply Device

Salonchi

audiophonics-trigger-12v-230v-slave-power-supply-device.jpg

I was looking to buy one of these 12v triggers to power on a PA without a trigger input from audiophonics in France. Unfortunately, due to Brexit and customs, there is a €160 minimum these days and they are only €25 + tax and shipping.

The minimum I can buy to hit the €160 minimum (ex delivery) is seven. The total cost is €190 including tax and delivery, so €190.18/7 = €27.17 each ~ £24 each. Perhaps there will be customs charges, perhaps not. Clearly there would be a small onward delivery charge as well, but hopefully £25/£26 should be enough.

If anyone is interested in teaming up to reach seven items, then I'd be happy to organise.

Screenshot 2021-07-12 at 15.38.20.png

Ash2341

Hi there. I am needing quite a few of these and was going to order some this weekend. Do you still need one as I could add one to my order and can send one out to you once they arrive here? I am paying for postage anyway so you will only need to pay for the unit/tax and onward delivery from my place. Just a thought if you only need one.

Let me know. I'll send you a PM to in case you miss this.

Cheers

Ash

Salonchi

Ash,

Many thanks for letting me know. I ended up switching Amps so no longer need one.

Really appreciate the offer though.

Ash2341

Hi mate, no probs. Hope the new amp is working well!

Cheers

Ash

anishnair

Standard Member
If anyone willing to do some DIY, then you can buy one relay solution from here. They did a 12V relay for me (standard one requires 5V supply) and I then cut/looped an extension chord (instead of cutting the kettle lead) - works a treat.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 43

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs of 2021, plus our favourite & memorable reviews of the year
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom