Muhammad Ali

A true showman and boxing legend.

RIP Great Man

This sums up the man, who my Dad described as 'beautifully violent'. I am absolutely choked bye the news. RIP to the greatest

CkFVnFlUoAQa067.jpg

A true legend.

A great both in and out of the ring. RIP.

RIP Champ :(

A true boxer not a fighter. Shame the boxing may have took its toll on him as he had a good mind as well, did he not put the wind up Parkinson albeit he was pulling his leg.
R.I.P.

Not gonna lie, I shed a few years when I woke up to the news. Absolute sickener.

Arguably the greatest to lace up the gloves. A born entertainer, the inspiration for Rocky (his fight against Chuck Wepner), one of the reasons I fell in love with boxing, and the reason a lot of fighters begin boxing. A sad loss and another legend taken.

"I done wrestled with an alligator, tussled with a whale,
handcuffed lightning, throwed thunder in jail.
I'm baaad.
Last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick,
I'm so mean I make medicine sick"

R.I.P. The Greatest.

emoji26.png

This was the first thing i heard this morning on sky news, what terrible news. RIP Muhammad.

Legend is bandied round all too often, but could have been created for Ali.

RIP The Greatest

Bowie, Rickman, Wogan, Prince and now Ali...awful. R.I.P ):

Very sad news.

At his best, he would have made mincemeat of our current crop of fighters, and you only had to watch him fight George Foreman to realise that Mike Tyson wouldn't have a chance either. Foreman was much bigger than Tyson, and every bit as feared back then. As for Tyson Fury, well......it wouldn't end well for the gypsy king......

R.I.P.

I echo all the above posts and also shed a tear when I heard the news this morning at 6am. What a man what a legend rest in peace big man.

As sad as his passing is, I hope he is in a better place now after so many years having to endure his illness.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom