• Red Dwarf
  • Deal or No Deal
  • Skins
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • Blackadder Goes Forth

richp007

Distinguished Member
Jack Kibble-White almost doesn't sound like a real person. either way he shudn't exist anyway!! :D

what a stupid article, and a complete waste of time. annoyed i even bothered reading it. :mad:

but anyway, just off your list, The Sopranos, the Wire and Blackadder goes Forth, are among the best writing that has ever been done on television. Even Father Ted is an exceptionally brilliant comedy.

i don't know where these people can even begin to consider them over-rated. i hope he gets fired from whatever position and authority he believes he holds. I love the disclaimer that MSN put up too, knowing he is talking out of his arse about some of the programmes he mentions. :rotfl:

neroon

Excluding most of the American shows listed, Red Dwarf and Father Ted I would say most of those shows are extremely overrated. But really the randomness of "the one show" and "don't forget your toothbrush" and "deal or no deal" is completely baffling. Has anyone ever raved about these show's?

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Don't you just love these kind of pointless 'lists'. Just pick 20 popular shows and put them in a list and say they are over rated.

SibTiger33

typical article to get clicks on a website refer than being a true indicator..

just a talking point article.

Sopranos! , The Wire!!

yeah right!

krish

Distinguished Member
they should make a TV show on this top 20, with Jason Manford
- no chance that it would ever be overrated

(and a companion programme on that other list with similar scripted jizz for that Russel Nobhead bloke off MTW - a show that definitely needs to be on the overrated list)

mossym

Distinguished Member
could i come up with a one sentence put down of his article, to match his one negativity about each show, to prove that anyone can come up with something negative about anything?

oh wait, i just did. How does thoughtless thrash like that ever get published, it's like he had 10 mintues to write an article and just came up with the first thing in his head.

Garrett

Quote Father Ted is one of those shows that is not as good as you remember it to be (the Eurovision Song Contest episode excepted, of course). Perhaps it's just aging badly, but the shenanigans of the eponymous priest and his cohorts now seem a lot less funny.

Just watched the box set not o long ago and still found it as funny as when it came out I also put the first disc back in and even though Id watched it not many weeks previous was still howling with laughter. Overrated never, one of the best comedies ever Yes.

MSN you are talking a lot of $%"cakes.:laugh:

robcat101

What really makes me laugh if that they've also got an "Under rated shows" list on the site which includes some of the same shows!!:rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom