1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

msn

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by hamtaro, May 3, 2003.

1. hamtaro

hamtaro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have ntl broadband, and up to monday was using msn explorer, and msn hotmail, suddenly i can,t seem to get msn on at all , i can only use internet explorer, is there some internal problem at microsoft?

2. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    there is always a problem of some sort....... i have had an ongoing problem with msn whereby it can at time crash explorer with no reason and repeatedly does it....... on reporting to microsoft they were wanting every detail of my life story so i never got it resolved..... but thats probably your best route

ad

3. hamtaro

hamtaro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks, i looked at my network settings and its down as disconnected.....by who though?? internet explorer works perfect ...mind you, i have been getting the old microsoft has seen aproblem....blah blah and has to close...all week......bit coincidentle me thinks.........

4. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    its microsoft....... it does as it likes when it likes...... i think that sums it up!

ad

5. hamtaro

hamtaro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    problem sorted out now! wiped the hardriveclean..msn back on...anyone know what a newtear threat is...my macafee hand book says they are a high risk infection?