MS Wireless Controller Analogue Drift

eob

Hey guys, hope you can help.

The sticks on my wireless controller have started to drift when left centred.
Its the right stick and it has taken on a slight left drift. Its really annoying and I have to nudge it right to cancel it.

Does anyone know if there is a calibration routine for the wireless controller?

Cheers.

fishingnut

Standard Member
Mine's the same just means they have had to much use and are abit worn. time to buy a new one :smashin:

Crovon

Distinguished Member
I've had this before and if you've got the right torx screwdriver it's easily fixed.

You can get the torx off eBay cheaply, then just take the controller apart and sand down the thumbsticks holes so they have a bit more freedom and put it back together again. Job done.

Plenty of how to guides on YouTube.

eob

Mine's the same just means they have had to much use and are abit worn. time to buy a new one :smashin:
Its only a couple of months old. Can't really be bothered with the hassle of boxing up entire xbox to exchange.

I've had this before and if you've got the right torx screwdriver it's easily fixed.

You can get the torx off eBay cheaply, then just take the controller apart and sand down the thumbsticks holes so they have a bit more freedom and put it back together again. Job done.

Plenty of how to guides on YouTube.

Ah, cheers, I'll check this out. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom