1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MS Premier Speaker stands

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by dunlop73, Apr 14, 2004.

1. dunlop73

dunlop73

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi
    I've just bought a Mordaunt Short Premier 5.1 speaker set from Richer Sounds. I would like to put the front and rear pairs on stands. RS have Gale LS400 stands - would they be suitable? Any alternatives (that won't break the slightly fragile bank) would be helpful.

Thanks

Jon

2. Ed Selley

Ed Selley
    AVF Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,213
    There used to be a dedicated Premiere stand called the 300P but we currently are revising it for the new edges on the prems. I would suggest that you have a look at the vast ranges from Omnimount or Vivanco as both should have something that fits the bill. I also know of one person who used an upright light stand from Habitat with a clamp designed to hold a light fixture and that worked quite well. There is also the 300M wall bracket available as well if you wanted to consider wall mounting.
    Ed

3. Malky1903

Malky1903

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +64
    I picked up a pair of Vivanco stands from Makro a few months back for £30 inc VAT. They did the job well until I decided to wall mount my 302's. I ended up using brackets from Argos for £7.99 per pair. Does the job for me :smashin: