Mr. Robot (USA)

Good news, but it's still gonna be so long to wait to see how it ends. I don't expect it to be released till 2020 :(

Good news, but it's still gonna be so long to wait to see how it ends. I don't expect it to be released till 2020 :(

Yeah, it's tight for a 2019 release. They were originally meant to be filming in November 2018! So a 4 month delay. Sam Esmail said it takes about 12 -14 weeks to film an entire season, which means that production will have wrapped by mid-late June. From then on it's all an intensive post production process really and that can take an additional 3 - 4 months - which means we are looking at around October time for a release date at the earliest, but i predict mid November.

Needed a new rucksack so why not go Elliot style?

47522187161_6fe2489fe5_b.jpg

:laugh:

I was hoping the thread was revived because a trailer might have dropped!

But it's a bag.

Still, a picture of a bag is better than what we get from most other shows!!

I was hoping the thread was revived because Universal has decided to start showing S3 :mad:

Hiya :hiya: fan of the show here! Don't believe I've posted.

Re-watching the show at the moment. Never got round to S3 so having a refresher by watching S1 and S2. I'm quite shocked to how many people felt S2 was a tier below S1. There's more at stake in S2 and just more tension overall. Characters are more fleshed out; Michael Cristofer gets more screen time as Philip Price head of E Corp, what an actor :eek:

I will say however the show is a bit of a slog in places on second watch without the mystery knowing what is what in Elliot's mind.

Is there a better scene ?

Hiya :hiya: fan of the show here! Don't believe I've posted.

Re-watching the show at the moment. Never got round to S3 so having a refresher by watching S1 and S2. I'm quite shocked to how many people felt S2 was a tier below S1. There's more at stake in S2 and just more tension overall. Characters are more fleshed out; Michael Cristofer gets more screen time as Philip Price head of E Corp, what an actor :eek:

Yeah, S2 is in a class of it's own, really weird how critical people were of it, but what can you do.

Season 2 is astonishing stuff. With one of the best
twists I've ever seen in a show

We got a season 4 release date yet? I really need to see how this ends!!

Not going to lie, been a little disappointed with S3. Can't quite put my finger as to why but my attention span has been shocking lately, messing about on my phone wouldn't have helped. HOWEVER, last night I got to e7 and :eek: felt like a milestone in the series.

^^^I can't check with above Facebook video, which is not playing for me

Discretion

Finally! :thumbsup:

Just a few weeks to see how my favourite show ever ends. Cannot bloody wait!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom