Mp3

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by atomant, Feb 9, 2001.

1. atomant

atomant
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I`ve just brought a DVD player for my TV but not for the PC. What I want to know is how I can play MP3 on the DVD. The DVD player supports DVD Video (Region 2 or All), Video CD (Version 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0 SVCD/CVD), CD( PCM or dts), CD-G (Only Audio), CD-ROM (Only MP3 file/up to256 files), CD-R (Video-CD/CD/CD-ROM with MP3 file), CD-RW (Video-CD/CD/CD-ROM with MP3 file), DVD-R (DVD Video only). I`m using Easy CD Creator 4, Which I used Direct CD to copy MP3 files to a blank CD, then I closed the CD and put the CD (MP3) in the DVD player and a message says no CD, so should I have used Data CD on to a blank CD which I have not tried it yet. So what I`m trying to say is that should I use Data CD to copy MP3 Files on to a blank CD to work on a DVD Player. The make of my DVD player is LOGIX.

2. bradavon

bradavon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    DirectCD uses whats called Packet Writing to create a CD. It will not be compatible with your player.

Use the main program in Easy CD Creator, burn them as ISO 96660 or Ascii and they should be read fine in your player.