1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP3 Tag Editor

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by jameson_uk, May 7, 2005.

1. jameson_uk

jameson_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +579
    Any recommendations for managing my MP3 collection. I am embarking on copy all circa 800 CDs to MP3 and I am about 150CDs in and finding that tidying up some of the MP3 tags is getting quite messy.

Ideally if there is something which is really good and also sorts out album art.....

2. stlic

stlic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Although no album art support I'm a big fan of JJ Mp3 Renamer; it's simple to use and can connect to free db if required. For album art I tend to use http://www.slothradio.com/covers/ which works like many of the programs you can download in searching amazon for the closest matches to your search and displaying the largest available images.

3. MattTheBeanster

MattTheBeanster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +93
    I like The Godfather, and Media Monkey (this one can see the album artist which is handy with mce).

4. Slinkoff

Slinkoff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Tag&Rename is brilliant. Easy to use, extremely powerful. Links into various international Amazon sites or freedb to get track information and cover art. Tag, Rename, Get Tags from Filename options are very simple to set up using file masks and it's fast!