1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP3 player with easy transfer from camera.

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by TooMuchChoice, May 12, 2005.

1. TooMuchChoice

TooMuchChoice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I am new so please be gentle! As you can see from my user name I'm overwhelmed by the choice of MP3 players about.

I am looking for a HD MP3 player (20 - 40GB) that I can use to store a large music collection, but which will also let me transfer photos from my Konica Minolta X50 without using a PC, either by USB OTG or with an SD card reader included. Importance of music and photo storage is about 50/50 to me. I'd like to be able to view the pictures too, but this is not essential to me. Can anyone recommend a player (around £200 or less would be ideal)?

Many thanks!

2. mick's cat

mick's cat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As far as I'm aware, only the iPod photo will do this. All digital audio players will allow you to store your photos when connected to a computer, but I think only the iPod photo does it without a computer.

Anyone else know of any others?

3. mick's cat

mick's cat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thinking further, the ordinary iPod can store photographs with something like the Belkin iPod media adaptor, but of course it's only the iPod photo that can display them too.

4. TooMuchChoice

TooMuchChoice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that. I've seen a couple that do the USB on the go, funnction which means they can do this. I think the I-river 320 does it. I really like the look of the new sony, but it has to do what I want it to.