MP3 player for under £200

cunnas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've had a 2nd gen ipod 10GB for a few years now and I think it's finally time to get a new one. There was pretty much one choice when I was looking for an mp3 player a few years back and that was the ipod. However, I am aware there is a greater choice now.
I don't want an all singing, all dancing thing that will set me back £500. I am after something with around 5GB (although 20GB would be better!), has a colour screen, is fast and doesn't cost more than £200 (cheaper the better).

There are the iPod Nanos that cost around £160 for a 6GB. The 20GB iPod is about £200. I'm happy sticking with an iPod but would like to know what other options are available. What are iRivers like? I've done a few searches on here and found a few things ou but would like peoples opinions on mid-range mp3 players.

Cheers
Tim

my mistake, getting my GB's mixed up :)

Theres the creative zen sleek 20GB and the iriver H10 20GB. I am debating between these and the iaudio X5 after dropping my iriver H10 5GB into a pot of woodstain.

tcs17_tim said:
Theres the creative zen sleek 20GB and the iriver H10 20GB. I am debating between these and the iaudio X5 after dropping my iriver H10 5GB into a pot of woodstain.

Does the iRiver now do exactly what is says on the tin ??? :(

Look on the bright side it will probably be ok for another five years now.

KevH / Happytab: I have tears streaming down my face. Not because you've made me laugh; I stubbed my toe.

No, seriously guys, very funny posts indeed! Can't stop chortling to myself! (Do people still chortle?)

Yes nice one, unfortunately it doesnt do what it says on the iriver box anymore and the Ronseal tin says nothing about what will happen to an iriver.

I am missing it badly though. Which £200 ish player should I go for now though?

The latest video from AVForums

Sony BRAVIA 9 Mini LED TV: The Best HDR TV EVER?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom