Quantcast

MP3 player for under £200

cunnas

Hi all,
I've had a 2nd gen ipod 10GB for a few years now and I think it's finally time to get a new one. There was pretty much one choice when I was looking for an mp3 player a few years back and that was the ipod. However, I am aware there is a greater choice now.
I don't want an all singing, all dancing thing that will set me back £500. I am after something with around 5GB (although 20GB would be better!), has a colour screen, is fast and doesn't cost more than £200 (cheaper the better).

There are the iPod Nanos that cost around £160 for a 6GB. The 20GB iPod is about £200. I'm happy sticking with an iPod but would like to know what other options are available. What are iRivers like? I've done a few searches on here and found a few things ou but would like peoples opinions on mid-range mp3 players.

Cheers
Tim

T

tcs17_tim

Theres the creative zen sleek 20GB and the iriver H10 20GB. I am debating between these and the iaudio X5 after dropping my iriver H10 5GB into a pot of woodstain.

kevH

Novice Member
tcs17_tim said:
Theres the creative zen sleek 20GB and the iriver H10 20GB. I am debating between these and the iaudio X5 after dropping my iriver H10 5GB into a pot of woodstain.
Does the iRiver now do exactly what is says on the tin ??? :(

S

shadowritten

KevH / Happytab: I have tears streaming down my face. Not because you've made me laugh; I stubbed my toe.

No, seriously guys, very funny posts indeed! Can't stop chortling to myself! (Do people still chortle?)

T

tcs17_tim

Yes nice one, unfortunately it doesnt do what it says on the iriver box anymore and the Ronseal tin says nothing about what will happen to an iriver.

I am missing it badly though. Which £200 ish player should I go for now though?

D

D12sale

Can add Samsung YH-J70 to the mix, 20Gb available for £169...

Top Bottom