MP3 DVD's?

S

seekdestroy16

Is it possible to play dvd's with mp3's loaded onto it on a portable mp3/cd player?. If not, is there a portable cd/mp3/dvd player out there that supports mp3 dvd's?. I want to load like 4.6 gigs of music onto a dvd and play it on a portable player....that would be alot of music anyways.

B

Biskitboy

To play a DVD you will obviously need er um..... a DVD player.

You'll have to do your research into which ones will play MP3's but remember you'll likely be lugging round a big bit of kit (...screen!) which usually will have a relatively short battery life compared to an plain old MP3/CD player.

Let us know what you find and how you get on.

Toasty

Distinguished Member
biskitboy raises a good point, you maybe better off getting a 6Gb+ MP3 player and transfering the mp3's from your DVD to that.

B

Biskitboy

GeoffWork said:
Also bear in mind that you cannot copy any purchased iTunes tracks as MP3.
Never used iTunes but can you not burn to CD then rip back to MP3...?

S

seekdestroy16

Biskitboy said:
Never used iTunes but can you not burn to CD then rip back to MP3...?
iTunes is a very good music program. It's totally free and there is no iTunes Pro or anything that costs money like Winamp and Winamp Pro. Go to www.apple.com/itunes to download. In itunes you can rip your cd's to mp3 format easily. You can burn either mp3 cd's or audio cd's in itunes aswell.
GeoffWork said:
Also bear in mind that you cannot copy any purchased iTunes tracks as MP3.
Well I knew that, but who says I need to purchase music off itunes?. Right now it's legal in Canada to share music, so there's no need to be all paranoid about getting sued (unless your american).

Top Bottom