Moving to Virgin from Sky

emporer

Banned
Having not had Virgin TV for a long time my current deal with Sky runs out soon, i pay £47.50 for 2 boxes with full packages on both per month, this was a half price 12 month thing so that will soon go up to almost £90 i imagine. So, I looked at Virgin again as I have phone and BB with them, always have done, 100mb BB and phone with extras is £40 a month, they said I could have a Tivo box with full package, keep my phone as is and up the BB to 152mb and after the line rental saver would work out at £86 a month, this doesn't include a second upstairs box as I think we'll just use freeview on the bedroom tv.

In a few weeks I will be cancelling Sky if they don't give me another 12 months half price, I don't expect them to but have to try! To me it now seems a much better option to go with Virgin as they will soon have all the sports stuff in HD which was one thing I like with Sky, also it seems the mobile app will allow sports and movies which it currently doesn't I think, plus I will benefit from BT Sport and ESPN which are included.

Seems a good deal to me, just hope the Tivo box is as good as folks say.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom