Question Moving over all Fortnite skins to daughters account

stu646

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just brought a PS4 for my 10 year old girl, so she stops using mine.

Yet since March she has been using my PS4 to play Fortnite, using my main account. She has earnt loads of skins and also spent real money on more skins and emotes.

Now she has her own PS4, she wants her own account, is there a way to give her all the stuff she brought on my account?

Unfortunately I wouldn't think so. I've never played Fortnite, but assuming it's the same as all other purchases, trophies, downloads, etc...everything is tied to the account that "earnt" it.

That is annoying. She has around 30/40 different skins and spent around £40 on new stuff as well.

Would her keep my account but I have stuff on there I need to keep as well.

Yeah, it's a huge pain but these things need to be thought about at the start really.

She either needs to start again on her own account or continue to use yours. She could just use yours for Fortnite and use her own for everything else? At least that way you don't end up with the same problem in the future.

That is annoying. She has around 30/40 different skins and spent around £40 on new stuff as well.

Would her keep my account but I have stuff on there I need to keep as well.
Quick Google search says you can transfer to a different account, even to a different console type eg PS4 to Xbox/Switch etc.

Did you mange to transfer everything? I'll be in the same situation on Christmas day.

Isn't your PSN linked to an EPIC account? Couldn't you just unlink your PSN account and then link her PSN account. That way you only loose your EPIC account and not your PSN account.

Wow! That's a lot of the word "account" 😂

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom