• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Moving house, forgot about Live

Tokoloshe

Hey all,

Moving house on Tuesday and with all that entails I kind of forgot about my BT broadband account:oops: . Will I have to wait the 10 days or so for the line to be activated at the new place, or can it all be done on the day?

Going home at lunch to give BT a call, if as I suspect, they say I need to wait for activation, is there anything I can do to speed up the process? I really don't fancy a week + with no Rainbow Six.

Any info appreciated

Toko

Dwayne Dibley

Blimey, I thought you were going to say you were moving house and you cant get Broadband, AT ALL! (gulps :eek: ) Life without LIVE? (shakes head, and sharp intake of breath)... in your case at worst 10 days, not so bad. :thumbsup:

(Sorry cant actually help on your question:thumbsdow )

Tokoloshe

lol,

yeah, worst case scenario 10 days isn't so bad I guess. Tbh I did forget to check until very recently that BB was available:eek:

Ah well, guess it gives me a bit of time to finish Story on realistic, and who knows, maybe I'll even have a conversation with the Mrs one evening. Wont that be nice:rolleyes:

Toko

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom