Moving from PC to Xbox 360 FPS, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikonuser11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
due to reasons not to be discussed publicly I'll be playing FPS on the xbox after years of FPS on PC's (BF2 and BF3, COD etc etc). PC is the only way to play FPS properly but is there one FPS that even gets close so I can get a reasonable 'fix'?

Seeing as you played and liked them on the PC, why not just play the same games on the 360?

You can recreate the proper FPS pc gaming fix by connecting your 360 up to a 22 inch monitor in a darkened bedroom whilst wearing greasy underpants :laugh::smashin:

Seeing as you played and liked them on the PC, why not just play the same games on the 360?

You can recreate the proper FPS pc gaming fix by connecting your 360 up to a 22 inch monitor in a darkened bedroom whilst wearing greasy underpants :laugh::smashin:

but I want to emulate console players and spread my obese spotty body over the couch surrounded by crisps and coke while playing on a mahoosive LCD telly with cartoon dynamic settings:rotfl::rotfl: :p

but thanks for the constructive contributions :shakeshead:

That was the constructive answer, all the traditional FPS games you play are available on the 360 for your fix

you know exactly what you did, I cant be bothered with that kind of attitude especially from a Moderator!

PC is the only way to play FPS properly but is there one FPS that even gets close so I can get a reasonable 'fix'?

Ahhh I'm sorry, thought we were all being humorous and having a laugh after i read that bit

Ahhh I'm sorry, thought we were all being humorous and having a laugh after i read that bit

there you go again, are you sure your a Moderator setting an example, or are you setting an example of how to write inflammatory posts, no wonder the standards are dropping here:(

Poor show!:(

You're still playing the victim game? Come on man, your first post in the console FPS section was that 'PC is the only way to play FPS properly', you don't think that is slightly inflammatory? :laugh:

You then ignore the fact i actually answered your question not once, but twice. If you took my light hearted comment about playing in the dark in your pants seriously then step away from the keyboard and take a chill pill

nikonuser11 said:
there you go again, are you sure your a Moderator setting an example, or are you setting an example of how to write inflammatory posts, no wonder the standards are dropping here:(

Poor show!:(

Bye then.

PC is the only way to play FPS properly but is there one FPS that even gets close so I can get a reasonable 'fix'?

Ask a serious question and you'll get a serious answer, which has already been supplied so I think this thread has served its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom