Moving and considering VM vivid 200

Barry_

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Moving very shortly and have option of VM vivid 200 or Sky TV and fibre unlimited @40Mbps and not sure what to go for. Heard Virgin wasn't great for gaming historically and wondered how things are nowadays. Gaming will consist of 2 ps4 consoles at same time mostly evenings and weekends (peak times)

Thoughts.... VM OK or better sticking with sky.

I know VM throttles uploads only now peak times and worried that 2 consoles may cause issues?

Kids have 2 Xbox ones constantly connected and have not mentioned a problem.
Had sky up to 38mbs before virgin 200 and again no real issues. Think it comes down to price I can send you an email address of someone who works for virgin to see if he can help
I originally had sky for many faultless years but there coatings for what it is is expensive in my opinion so recently moved to virgin

Last edited:
With the deals and cash back they both worked out at £44 mth.

Went sky in the end so can watch Game of Thrones lol (Yer I know o could of downloaded it on super duper fast 200Mbps on Virgin)

Thought Virgin would be quicker to set up but they said 10 working days (2 weeks like sky) and sky install is this Sunday, day after I move and internet is 10 working days like VM

Might switch to Virgin once sky deal expires lol

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom