1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movietyme Shipping!

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by John-D, Sep 15, 2004.

1. John-D

John-D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just wanna ask those people, who ordered their Star Wars boxed set from Movietyme. The friday before last they were shipped out. How long did it take to turn up? Most i saw it came on the next tuesday.

Mine was sent last friday, and hasn't turned up. :rolleyes:

This is really starting to :censored: me off. I might as well have waited till monday to get the region 2, or bought it from play. Its cost me an extra £10. :mad:

2. Jbev

Jbev

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Mine was posted last Friday as well and have been waiting with baited breath ever since...

I'm sure I heard the new Postman whistling the score to Star Wars though... :(

3. richard plumb

richard plumb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,017
    mine was also last Thursday or Friday and isn't here yet. Bear in mind they are coming from the US, so sometime they'll be quick, other times a bit slow.

Kind of pointless going for special delivery like I did though :( - I was hoping for a tracking number once it turned up. Maybe a fedex option would be good, then we could all track our packages as they fly into the country!

4. John-D

John-D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Only trouble is, all my other stuff from Movietyme, have had UK stamps on them. My Indy (R1) boxed set had UK Stamps on it, and had to sign for it.

I dunno!!! :confused: