1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

movietyme shipping?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by nelly_200x, Jan 14, 2004.

1. nelly_200x

nelly_200x

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I ordered lotr tt collectors box set from movietyme and chose the UK Recorded Delivery option as rm seem to pinch a lot of my box sets it was sent on the 6th and its still not arrived just wondering how long it usually takes.

cheers

2. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,945
    Well they dispatch everything from the US so it has to arrive here first, then they need to get it turned around and sent to you, when I ordered my Battlestar set it took over a week and a half but I would chase them up.

3. chris

chris

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    your lucky it got posted.
    I placed an order on the 17th dec and it only got changed to order taken a week ago.
    Its not as if it was a pre order either.....the disk i ordered came out about 9 months ago.
    I've had some orders from the US take upto about 3 weeks (not from movietyme), i'm hoping to get this one by X-mas.:rolleyes: .

I'd give it another week and then start chasing it....(customs are prob watching it first).

4. Roughneck1

Roughneck1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Something went wrong with the order here then as i have never heard of this type of issue before.
    Order Taken is the default status so as soon as you place your order it should show as order taken.

At a loss at to what happened with your order...

:confused:

5. nelly_200x

nelly_200x

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    recieved today and it contains two disk three's instead of the second disk strange