Movietyme offer for avforum members??????

pinecooler

Novice Member
Can someoen please confirm the below.

I'm sure i read a thread recently that said movietyme were offering the 7 free discs to avforum members at the price of just the player, not the package price. Is this offer true, can anyone confirm this?

midknight

Distinguished Member
pinecooler said:
Can someoen please confirm the below.

I'm sure i read a thread recently that said movietyme were offering the 7 free discs to avforum members at the price of just the player, not the package price. Is this offer true, can anyone confirm this?
Yep its 100% true!

I got an AX1 for £599 including delivery and 7 free HD DVDs!!

Top offer!:thumbsup:

fatrich

:mad:
When did this offer start ?, i only got my player last Thursday and i ordered 9 hd-dvd titles, i feel a bit miffed and slightly skanked player was £449 and the discs were about £145.00

regards

richard

rooster-x

Novice Member
449+145 = £594

Why are you 'skanked' ? You got 2 extra discs and saved £5, or was it because you wanted an AX1 instead of an A1?

Rooster-X

midknight

Distinguished Member
fatrich said:
When did this offer start ?, i only got my player last Thursday and i ordered 9 hd-dvd titles, i feel a bit miffed and slightly skanked player was £449 and the discs were about £145.00

regards

richard

Did you buy from Movietyme?

I e-mailed Craig last Monday about the deal and got my player a week ago today.

I would e-mail him personally and I am sure he will sort you out! (if you bought from him of coarse!!)

ashleyw

Standard Member
fatrich said:

regards

richard

Same as me, received last Thursday after some delay, ordered some films too. Still trying to sort out incorrectly shipped title I paid top dollar for.

Think i'll drop him an email.

fatrich

rooster-x said:
449+145 = £594

Why are you 'skanked' ? You got 2 extra discs and saved £5, or was it because you wanted an AX1 instead of an A1?

Rooster-X
These are the exact prices:
i bought the HD-a1 (not the Ax1)£429.99+£144.91 hd-dvd's £575.90 ish deal price £479.99 difference of £95.91 , i appreciate i bought 9 dvd and not 7 but even with an adjustment of say £30.00 to bring the 9 to 7 thats still £64.91 ish ,thats my point guys.

richard

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
Well the offer came about for me after emailing Craig to see if he could beat the other offer that was around

In accordance with the rules of the forum Craig did not initate the offer but I guess there where others like me who did the same then happened to mention it here more of a "baragain" than anything else

All being well the AVForums will be big enough for both offers and something can be worked out that benefits the forums, its users and the companies doing the deals

fatrich

Apparently i place my order for the hd-A1 just before the offer went live:( but Movietyme have kindly offered me a free hd-dvd :thumbsup:

many thanks

richard

ashleyw

Standard Member
fatrich said:
Apparently i place my order for the hd-A1 just before the offer went live:( but Movietyme have kindly offered me a free hd-dvd :thumbsup:

many thanks

richard
When did the offer go live?

midknight

Distinguished Member
I also contacted Craig directly and asked if he could do me a deal along the lines of others that were being talked about on this forum and thats how I got mine with the seven free DVD's.

steve morris

I ordered a Toshiba HD-XA1 HD DVD Player bundle yesterday, and received today, and for the 1st time ever, ****ty link actually delivered something on time :eek: . An excellent deal from Movietyme, and great service as usual.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now to wait for my new Panny HD Plasma, which according to Dixons, should be with me next Monday - after being delayed from Friday :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ufotone

midknight said:
I also contacted Craig directly and asked if he could do me a deal along the lines of others that were being talked about on this forum and thats how I got mine with the seven free DVD's.
Same here. Great deal

Tony :)

Trending threads

Top Bottom