Movietyme & Customs Charges

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
They say that they will refund on their website.

R

Roughneck1

Yep - issued a credit this morning to a customer - he went for a voucher to spend on anyother dvd - but youcan have it back to your card if you prefer.

Lex

Novice Member
I think he means does he need proof that he was charged?

Robz

I spoke to Craig about this last night and you need to provide him with the package or customs slip. Never been hit by customs before so am unsure what they send you to say you have been charged. Anyway you send that to him and then he'll issue you your credit.

Have you been hit videonasty or are you just speaking hypothetically?

R

Roughneck1

Originally posted by Robz
I spoke to Craig about this last night and you need to provide him with the package or customs slip. Never been hit by customs before so am unsure what they send you to say you have been charged. Anyway you send that to him and then he'll issue you your credit.

Have you been hit videonasty or are you just speaking hypothetically?

Yep this is correct - just send us the jiffy mail bag or box that the disc came in as UK customs will attach a sticker detailing charges etc to it (or UK Royal Mail will).

videonasty

Novice Member
Where do I send the package to?

Regarding Robz message, I have been caught before & I absolutely hated it, I think I ended up paying for the film twice, which I find unbelievable, so since then I have been extremely careful. I have wanted the Dances With Wolves 4 DVD set for a while, but eBay £50 & other sites around £40. So when I saw Movietyme had it & would pay your custom's charges, I was happy to order from them.

I've ordered it now & I'll keep you informed, who knows the Custom's officer who is on the day my package arrives may have a cold & sneeze just as my package goes past him & miss it?:rolleyes: :D :rotfl:

mykl1971

Novice Member
I thought I read somewhere on the forums that when packages from MT arrive in the UK they are repackaged before being sent on to the customer.

Is that not the case ?

R

Roughneck1

Originally posted by PearlJam
I thought I read somewhere on the forums that when packages from MT arrive in the UK they are repackaged before being sent on to the customer.

Is that not the case ?
Never has been.... apart from UK Next Day titles...