Movietyme coupons

Guys,

I have been sent some MT coupons (like the rest of the world no doubt?).

Can you use more than 1 coupon for a single order? :confused:

Want to purchase a HD DVD title using both of these coupons.

Thanks,

The Doctor

The stinge bags have only sent me 2 x 50p coupons ...... not a single £1 coupon :thumbsdow

Shame that there's no region free Blu Ray's that stand out as being 'cheap' that I haven't already purchased.

I've got 3 x 50p one's that I'm not going to use, so if you want one just drop me a message, I know its not much money, but if your buying something anyway.

hi benchyuk!!
i will take the £1 coupon if thats ok mate?
best regards
nick

hi!!
sorry i should have read the thread propery first time around MDX seems to think that you cant share the coupons....:thumbsdow

best regards
nick.

I've e-mailed Janine @ MT to ask her to commute my 2 x 50p coupons into a single £1 coupon.

Haven't heard back yet, let you know.

The Doctor

I have had 4 x 50p coupons over 3 days now .. I would rather have 1 x £2 coupon :D

Perhaps we all should email Janine and ask for the consolidation of these 50p vouchers into the £1 multiples variants if they want our business?

The Doctor

Or perhaps you should just be grateful that Movietyme offer any kind of discount to previous customers, since 99% don't? For the record, you get one £1 voucher for each different thing you buy in my experience. If you buy a Blu-ray from them, you'll get a £1 voucher at some point as a past Blu-ray buyer. Another if you've bought a DVD. Another if you've bought a PS3 game. Once you've used those, you get 50p for each one from then on.

Or perhaps you should just be grateful that Movietyme offer any kind of discount to previous customers, since 99% don't? For the record, you get one £1 voucher for each different thing you buy in my experience. If you buy a Blu-ray from them, you'll get a £1 voucher at some point as a past Blu-ray buyer. Another if you've bought a DVD. Another if you've bought a PS3 game. Once you've used those, you get 50p for each one from then on.
hi!!
i have only had 50p coupons and have purchased nothing but blu rays.
and perhaps movietyme should be gratefull they get my business and send me some £1 vouchers;)
best regards
nick.

Hello,

Its Ungrateful-Boy here,

Just to let you know that Janine has e-mailed back; they are not prepared to commute my 2 x 50p coupons into a single £1 one.

This, plus the fact that these coupons have only a 1-week life-span, means that I shall be buying my Terminator 3 HD DVD from Tower.com and save myself 25p.

Which for MT is a loss of £12.49 for the sake of 50p.

Ungrateful perhaps - fiscally prudent definately :rolleyes:

The Doctor

Hello,

Its Ungrateful-Boy here,

Just to let you know that Janine has e-mailed back; they are not prepared to commute my 2 x 50p coupons into a single £1 one.

This, plus the fact that these coupons have only a 1-week life-span, means that I shall be buying my Terminator 3 HD DVD from Tower.com and save myself 25p.

Which for MT is a lose of £12.49 for the sake of 50p.

Ungrateful perhaps - fiscally prudent definately :rolleyes:

The Doctor
And you'll be straight back to Movietyme when they have something you want cheaper than anywhere else. I'm sure you're exactly the sort of customer they'd cry theirselves to sleep at night over losing. :suicide:

And you'll be straight back to Movietyme when they have something you want cheaper than anywhere else. I'm sure you're exactly the sort of customer they'd cry theirselves to sleep at night over losing. :suicide:

Thats right - if they are cheaper for an item that I want then they get my business - if not - they don't.

Loyalty is strictly the domain of a dog...

I don't find I want to buy something just for the sake of saving 50p so it'll expire before I get chance. It's a nice thought I suppose, would prefer if they took the 50p off the order I just purchased rather than send it after I bought :)

Guys,

I don't know if they have been listening but MT have sent to me overnight another 1-week only coupon but for £1 this time, as opposed to the previous 2 x 50p coupons.

Any HD DVD on their list worth using it on?

The Doctor

I've had 4 x 50p coupons and another 2 x £1 coupon this morning.

over the last 2 weeks.

hi!!
yes i think they have been listening, as i received two fifty pence vouchers in a week so i emailed them just to see if i could use them both for one movie. then yesterday i had a £1 voucher come through.
well done movietyme:)
bnest regards
nick.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom