Movietyme coupon

vader100

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have a £1 movietyme coupon for use in the next week, transferable according to the email. First pm gets it.

Last edited:
From the Email:-

"This discount coupon is valid to anyone, so if you feel you are unable to use it in the time frame available please feel free to pass it on."

Not their 'normal' coupon, then!!

Maybe they have decided in this climate any business is good business.

I got one too and it states.

As a way of showing our ongoing appreciation to all of our Blu ray customers, we are sending you this £1.00 discount voucher that can be used against any product off our site - valid for 1 week only.

This discount coupon is valid to anyone, so if you feel you are unable to use it in the time frame available please feel free to pass it on.

Regards
Bri

Maybe they have decided in this climate any business is good business.

Spot on, I think!!:thumbsup:

I'm sure mine is on its way as well.:thumbsup:

anyone got one that doesnt need one? feel free to pass it on to me!

I'm about to place an order with Movietyme, so if anyone has a spare coupon, then I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks,
Kevin.

I'm about to place an order with Movietyme, so if anyone has a spare coupon, then I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks,
Kevin.

I may not use mine in which case I'll pass it on if someone else has not already done so. I'll try and decide tomorrow after I've checked their site. If no one else has given you their coupon and I decide to use mine I'll let you know.

All the best
Bri

thanks again gordie

just bought UNIVERSAL SOLDIER for £14.99! booyeh!:D

As my thread has been hijacked to share other codes shall I assume no one wants mine? As I said first PM will get it. I don't plan to use it,spent too much already this month on Blurays.

Try to do someone a favour.....:rolleyes:

As my thread has been hijacked to share other codes shall I assume no one wants mine? As I said first PM will get it. I don't plan to use it,spent too much already this month on Blurays.

Try to do someone a favour.....:rolleyes:

It must have got lost somewere.:) Do you think we could add up the codes and one of us might get a free disc?

:D
Bri

Ok, code gone to a good home.

Mods feel free to close the thread,purpose served.:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom